Lowering healthcare cost while improving results takes innovative solutions with the human touch. myCubixx delivers –
» Lower healthcare costs,
» Enhanced patient experience,
» Improved quality of life.
Lower costs. Healthier lives.
The innovative technology of myCubixx puts life-saving medications at the patient’s fingertips. For hemophilia patients, myCubixx reporting technology ensures that patients receive and follow the most beneficial treatment plan for their needs. Preventable events – like high-cost emergency visits – are reduced or eliminated all together. Patient compliance improves, leading to better healthcare outcomes for a higher quality of life.
Advanced data-capture. Greater accountability.
Product tracking and accountability also improve with the advanced data-capture capabilities of myCubixx. When accessed, myCubixx records real-time data that provides visibility and transparency to partner stakeholders – payers, healthcare providers, caregivers and more.
Using radio frequency monitoring, myCubixx ensures that only patients or caregivers gain access to the life-saving product. Ultimately, the myCubixx data reporting system lowers cost and delivers better healthcare results for healthier lives.
myCubixx advantages include:
· Small units allow healthcare facilities to give patients in-home access to life-saving medications.
· Exclusive treatment reporting capabilities deliver real-time data to stakeholders.
· Network and radio frequency technologies monitor real-time product use.
· Web portal access provides stakeholders total visibility of actionable data.
· Technology helps improve treatment compliance, healthcare reporting and product accounting.
myCubixx - taking the guesswork out of treatment compliance,healthcare reporting and product accounting.
myCubixx interface allows for 6 easy steps to retrieve product:
1. Patient inputs bleed details on myCubixx touch-pad tablet.
2. Target joint, pain rating and treatment are recorded.
3. Details are sent to healthcare providers.
4. myCubixx unlocks to provide product access.
5. Patient removes needed product.
6. myCubixx records how much product is taken.
Find out how myCubixx can help your improve your patients’ quality of life. Call 877.428.2499 today to learn more.